Pet Peeves

https://www.threadless.com/petpeeves

“ CLICK CLICK CLICK , TAP TAP , SMACK SMACK ! “

People of all kinds experience events that annoy them, we call these pet peeves. According to the google dictionary a pet peeve is defined as something that a particular person finds especially annoying. Monday through Friday an interview was given to the kids at Antelope Valley High School to find their major pet peeves.The answers amongst the students differentiated widely.

Monday I interviewed Veronica Garcia , a girl in my U.S. History class about her pet peeve. She stated “ when people lie RIGHT in front of my face I hate that ! like you could throw my backpack on the floor right in front of me , say you didn’t and that just makes me mad.” After she said that it was obvious that could she was remembering something where she experienced somebody lying to her face.

During her interview another student Clyde Mitchell wanted to be added to the interview.

“ What is your biggest pet peeve ? “

“ I don’t know what that is .. “

“ It’s something that annoys you and can possibly ruin your mood “

“ When someone gets in my  business, especially when somebody is being petty “

“ Has something like this happened recently? “

“ Yea one incident happened with another female that we go to school with just the other day but i don’t want to go into detail on it “

Pet peeves can be anything ranging from chewing too loud to talking too loud, other students here at Avhs have similar peeves. Janise Phillips a student with a full family said her biggest pet peeve was smacking “ I hate people that chew, that eat with their mouth open, yea that smack ! “ She also added “ it’s annoying because, I experience it all the time , at home , at school , & around the places I go “. When she was asked if she did the same thing that she was annoyed off of she said no because she hated it, she eats with her mouth closed .

Another girl Dimond Parker who is now a senior at AVHS explained that “loud mouthed people in the morning just erk her souls “. Dimond’s said “ my head be hurting and turning and they wanna be loud like shut up and go to class kids , I have to go through this everyday attending Antelope Valley High School “. sucks for Dimond, maybe she can get some ear plugs for the mornings.